Start Anew

It's 10:48am 113009 - holiday. My husband is snoring away and my son is playing with his nanny downstairs. Unavoidably, I always have this syndrome that hinders me from writing in my son's blog...... Facebook Applications Hyper-active Disorder.

Happy to say, I'm already sober from it. Now, my husband suggested a wonderful idea that would enable me to blog without thinking so much.... a photo-blog! So from now on, I'll start all-over again with my son's life and a new perspective... not really, I'll just document his life through his photos and videos. Hope when the time comes, he won't deny me as his mom.

Btw, I will still do censorship for my son's future sake :D

Comments

pEDo said…
Wowww.. that's a good start Mom :)

Popular posts from this blog

Father and Son

Mommy Bonding

Running for Books, And Also For a New Beginning