Our Sneak Peeks of Aizen


The very first time I had my ultrasound and other laboratory tests, is with my husband and I was just in my 3rd month of pregnancy. It was a bit scary and exciting then to know if there is really a baby inside my tummy. The moment we saw in the monitor a series of figures, we thought it will like in the movies that there will be tears and we will all be emotional..... in contrary, there were laughs. We can't really tell which is which! The sonographer explained all the parts and we then figured out that what we thought of was a different part instead. We too saw the baby flexed his biceps (as his dad exclaimed). To sum up what happened that day...... It was the wake-up call that I really do have a baby inside me and soon to be a mom :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father and Son

Mommy Bonding

Running for Books, And Also For a New Beginning