Our Beloved Son

3_months_b_1
I found out I was pregnant
in late December 2007
It scared the hell out of me.
As months pass
feeling you grow each day
seeing my belly grew more
Something I couldn’t hide
But you were my miracle and pride.
Sixth month came and you move more
Like a fish in my belly
You play and as daddy touch you
you kicked hard as if telling us
"Let’s play now"
My clothes are getting tighter
Making me feel like a cow and sad
Feeling weak and heavy
Though getting excited
For the day that I can hold
and see you to come.
Baby_aizen_5_months_cI love you Von Aizen
Forever and always,
Together with daddy,
You’ll be our special boy.
You changed our lives in so many ways
And I thank God
for the most wonderful gift of all…
The gift of Life to my Son
2 Months!

1_708917327l
Got myself 2 dark eye bags, been taking Mephenamic acids
quite often due to frequent migraines and my left wrist hurts. NO, I don’t have any mysterious illness or been to another injury due to my trademark clumsiness.
These are all because my baby is already 2 months old.
Yup, Von Aizen P. Vedarozaga is already 2 months old and he’s been quite demanding every night since we went home from the hospital. It was a relief that within my labor and delivery, I didn’t feel any pain (delivery ofcourse cuz I’m on Twilight), but my suffering happens every night when everybody are sleeping, under their blankets and snoring peacefully.
What better time could Baby Aizen could probably pick for him to cry as loud as he could but between 12 midnight ’til the crack of dawn? As cute as he can be ( walang aangal!!!), he can be as irritating too. 1_326071195l_1


1_643325857lDon’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining… well, yeah, I am but I’m just saying it just to ease my stress a bit. I love my Aizen and as cry-baby as he could be, he will still remain my little angel .


Going to 4 months...
HPIM1426.JPG
The day that you were born,
Was one of the best of my life,
All I wanted to do was protect you,
From this world of pain and strife,
To wrap you in my arms, for forever and a day,
And hear your laughter, watch you grow and look on as you play,

Untitled-270.jpg
The first time I held you, you had me in awe,
And I' m sure there will be a few of those throughout the coming years,
I sit you up upon my lap and wipe them from your eyes,
And for you Aizen, I'll fly to the stars, and bring them from the skies.

I'd give my last rolo, to you my little bear,
I'd do anything for you, just to show you I care,
I love you our little angel, with all of my heart,
I would tell you how much, but wouldn't know where to start.

Untitled-27.jpgUntitled-53.jpg

Now that 4 months almost passed by with you my little rascal by our side,
With your smiles, laughs and bright eyes telling us you enjoy the world you've been born to
Mommy and daddy got nothing else to say to the Lord above
But 'Thank You' for giving a miracle in our lives.

My Lullaby

HPIM1449.JPG
My mother's heartbeat is my lullaby.
I cling to her with heavy eyes.
She opens up her arms and I lay my head upon her chest.
I wait patiently for my song to play,
and for my eyes to rest.

I sit still, waiting for that precious tune,
and then her heart starts to coon.
Her chest starts heaving,
Her heart starts beating,
and my lullaby begins to play so soon.

My eyes drift off, my mind fades away,
at the sound of my mother's heart.
Its amazing God has made,
Such a wonderful piece of art.

My dreams are graceful and smooth,
as they flow up towards the sky,
And this is only because,
My mother's heartbeat is my lullaby.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Father and Son

Mommy Bonding

Running for Books, And Also For a New Beginning